• For changes of date, you must inform us, at least 2 months in advance before the start of your booked itinerary.
• In case of cancellation of the reservation, the following penalty is applied according to the amount paid:
121 days or more before the start of your booked itinerary: 20%.
120-91 days before the start of your booked itinerary: 30%.
90-61 days before the start of your booked itinerary: 40%.
60-31 days before the start of your booked itinerary: 50%.
30-0 days before the start of your booked itinerary: 100%.
Disabled / Pregnant Passengers
• You must report any disability that requires special attention before making your reservation.
• Most transport services are not equipped with wheelchair lifts or ramps.
• Our company will have reasonable problems to meet the needs of travelers with disabilities.
• We reserve the right not to accept passengers who are in an advanced state of pregnancy.
Children / Minors
• Children under 18 must be accompanied and share the cabin with a parent, guardian or other responsible adult over 21 years.
• We reserve the right to limit the number of children under 18 on board.
Travel Documentation / Visas
• It is recommended to consult with your Travel Agent or your Consulate to inform what documents are required for entry and statistics in Peru.
• A 30% deposit is required for the reservation.
• Reservations must be analyzed 3 months in advance.
• The final balance must be canceled 30 days before the start of the navigation.
• All reservations are subject to cancellation if payments are not received on the due date.
• Payments can be made by bank transfer or PayPal.
• Payment by bank transfer must include all identification fees. Funds deposited in our account must pay the bill in full.
• Once the payment is made, a scanned copy of the bank transfer or payment confirmation must be sent.